Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pet Peeves: People who never take off their bluetooth earpieces

I know I'm not the first, and I probably won't be the last person to gripe about this modern phenomenon. Hell, type "douchebag bluetooth earpiece" into google, and you get over 10 pages of results. I think what bothers me most is that I can't figure out if these dudes (and it's almost exclusively dudes) keep these things in their ears at all times because they think it makes them look important or cool, or if they legitimately expect to a receive a call AT ANY MOMENT. I mean, I can see how they would be useful in an office, or if your hands are full, but wearing them all the time - even in restaurants? It just doesn't make sense. Can someone explain it to me? Nah, don't bother, this is one pet peeve that won't go away.

No comments: