Monday, May 26, 2008

Osama Bin R. Kelly



My brother recently posted about water sports. Considering the golden shower of charges that R. Kelly currently faces (including golden showers), I thought it was appropriate to address his ongoing trial. So I started googling around to find out what the story is. That's what bloggers do, evidently. They decide what they're going to blog about and then they google around. It's kind of fun. Anyway...

By now you're wondering why I chose title this post using both R. Kelly and OBL's names. What does R. Kelly have to do with Osama Bin Laden? Here's how R. himself answered that question back in a 2003 interview:

"Bin Laden is the only one who knows exactly what I'm going through".

Wow.

So, let me get this right:

One guy has been running from justice for about seven years, dodging into caves in search of a dialysis machine. When he gets a chance, he makes a video.

The other guy has been running from justice for about seven years, dodging into arenas in search of money, young tail and empathy. When he gets a chance, he makes a video.

The court of public opinion eagerly awaits R.'s next statement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't youtube from work because the man keeps me down, so this will have to do:

http://www.videovat.com/videos/883/dave-chappelle-peeonyou.aspx